Proper planning prior to the construction phase of a project ensures high-quality results. During the planning
- Establish detailed construction schedule highlighting all activities involved in the installation
of the turbine.
- Order and expedite the delivery of the tower and turbine.
- Implement management control of
all project activities.
- Prepare and implement subcontract agreements including the electrician and excavator.
- Site Evaluation and Foundation Construction
- Layout and Assemble
- Attach Turbine, Blades, Electrical Wiring and Disconnect
- Tower Erection
- Final Safety Check and
- Site Evaluation and determination of Shading Effect
- System design
- Assemble racking, grounding, and inverter
- Panel placement
- System monitoring and efficiency
Upgrades and service work
Rewiring, turbine hookup and safety check
Utility company inspection and approval
generator electric supply and demand
Bi-directional meter installation
Electric panel maintenance and capacity